Fire in the Kitchen--Bristol
The stovetop flare-up in this Bristol kitchen was quickly put out. The homeowner wisely stored an ABC fire extinguisher which suffocated the flames, but the grease covered the surfaces with a sooty residue. Our SERVPRO fire and smoke damage restoration technicians (FSRT) have the experience with this type of kitchen fire; it is common. We can wipe down the popcorn ceiling, cabinets, tiles, countertops, and appliances with the correct cleaning products. A hydroxyl generator can neutralize the pungent odors that remain encapsulated in the plastic containment barrier we set up. Our Nutmeg Restoration team can then repaint the ceiling and walls and lightly treat the upper cabinets to give a bright new look, "Like it never even happened." Many local property owners rely upon the SERVPRO experience from cleanup through final restoration, large or small projects, we make good, "from the ground up."