Bristol Fireplace Fire
SERVPRO of Bristol was on the scene this past winter to assist a local condo association with a multi-unit condo fire. The fire started in unit A as the new condo owners attempted to use the gas fireplace. This caused an in-wall fire. SERVPRO of the Farmington Valley did extensive rehab in Unit A and helped effected connected units with soot, odor and water damage, implementing water extraction, dehumidifiers, air moves and fans, and HEPA filter air scrubbers. This all occurred within hours of the fire followed by extensive cleaning in all units in the days to follow.