What Can I Expect When I Hire a Team for Help with Water Damage?
SERVPRO Handles Water Damage Restoration of All Kinds That May Impact Your Bristol Property
Whenever you have water damage in your home, hiring experience restoration technicians will ensure you get the results you need. DIY methods alone take more time than necessary, but you also run the risk of making the damage worse. SERVPRO works to limit your Bristol home's loss, and We are Faster to Any Size Disaster. We understand that it is challenging to try to pick up the pieces with significant water damage, so we go over with you about what to expect when hiring professional restoration services.
Our IICRC-certified water restoration technicians (WRT) are highly trained and have an eye for detail, which allows us to tackle any water damage restoration in Bristol your property requires. These are just a few of the things that you can count on when you call our team:
- Time Efficiency –Time is of the essence when it comes to a water damage incident within your home. Even if you think it might be okay to wait for a while to see what happens, calling in skilled technicians as soon as possible is the best option. SERVPRO technicians know that even the slightest amount of moisture can add up to a tremendous loss. We get the job done quickly to limit the damage and hopefully salvage as much as possible.
- Step-By-Step Process –We follow along with a detailed plan of action when attacking any water restoration job to which we get called. This step-by-step plan is tailored to the situation at hand to have a clear and concise path to the best results. Our crew chief assesses the damage, uses a unique formula that tells the team what and how much equipment to utilize, and we get started. This process also allows us to adjust as we go to meet our cleanup and drying goals quickly.
- Industrial-Grade Equipment –Mops and buckets might be okay for some small jobs, but there are many times when water damage restoration calls for high-powered and professional-strength equipment and tools. We bring along extraction tools, pumps, air movers, fans, and dehumidifiers to speed up our restoration efforts. Everything gets finished off with EPA-registered cleaning and deodorizing products.
- Mold Remediation –The onset of mold brings with it the potential for health hazards. Because lingering moisture creates the perfect environment for mold and mildew to thrive, SERVPRO has standing measures to mitigate it. Proper sanitization is elemental for any water loss incident.
There are several common causes of water damage that we often receive calls for, including:
- Appliance malfunction
- Damaged piping or fixtures
- Clogged drains
- HVAC malfunction
- Natural disasters
- Sump pump issues
- Drainage issues that lead to structural damage
Will I Have to Worry About Structural Damage?
The longer that water is left to fester within the loss zone, the more potential there is for a total loss of building materials and increased structural damage. Our crew takes the time to thoroughly inspect all structural elements to address areas that are cause for concern. If controlled demolition is necessary, everything is taken care of so that the final results make it look, "Like it never even happened."
What Else Can Affect Repair Costs?
No homeowner wants to find that the restoration bill is more substantial than they expected. We want all of our clients to know that several factors may impact the cost of repairs to your home after water damage in Bristol. These factors include:
- The size and scope of the water loss zone
- Whether or not there is still standing water present
- The type of water the caused the damage
- The kinds of materials damaged
- The timeline
The larger the water-damaged area is, the more cost involved for the restoration, including manpower, materials, and time. Of course, the project's size mixed with other elements listed above can also increase the project's scope. For example, any water damage on the second floor of your home may seep down through the walls and floorboards to the lower level ceiling. These are all pieces of the puzzle that our trained team is available to address.
When it comes to materials, there are some reasons that the cost may vary. SERVPRO works to repair rather than replace whenever possible, but some damage may be irreversible. We will always go over all of your options to determine whether the cost of the materials for replacement will outweigh the mitigation efforts, and vice versa.
SERVPRO of Bristol is the team to call when you want rapid water damage restoration to bring your home back to preloss condition. You can have a team deployed to your property for emergency service by calling (860) 582-3330. We are available, 24/7!