Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Damage Assessment and Mold Inspections
Our years of experience as a leading mold remediation firm allow us to quickly and confidently assess the damage and the spread of organisms in a property. The job scoping and mold inspection phase provide useful information to determine where reconstruction and repairs are needed to identify the damaged contents that require discarding or relocation.
Removal and Mold Remediation Solutions for Damaged Homes
Experience and extensive training develop our mold remediation team into capable technicians to protect your property and its contents. Our focus lies in many areas to ensure that we provide a thorough and complete recovery of your home or business:
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
- Bathroom mold removal
- Basement mold remediation
- Attic mold
- Black mold
How Can Black Mold Get Removed?
Removing active colonies can vary considerably based on the hosting material and the severity of the situation. The mold inspection process can often determine where practices like controlled demolition might be necessary to recover exposed elements. However, other potential solutions also have a place in mold removal and remediation. These include:
- Surface sanding
- Abrasive cleaning
- Antimicrobial cleaning products
Are Attic Mold Damage Repairs Necessary?
Restoring your home after a mold damage incident often requires more than mold removal. Materials hosting these organisms can become severely damaged and degraded by the presence of colonies that feed on organic matter. With a general contracting license, we can provide demolition, repairs, and reconstruction that your home or business needs.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (860) 582-3330
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Bristol?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (860) 582-3330
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Bristol is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Bristol community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2110 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: