About SERVPRO of Bristol
Daniel & Eric Violante
Owners of SERVPRO of Bristol
As a family owned and operated restoration team that has been proudly serving the area for many decades, we have always worked to earn our recognition and respect in our communities. We know that disasters can strike at any time, and we want to be the team that you call when you want to restore damages. This is because we are well-trained and certified to do the work and because we uphold our obligation set in place by our owners Daniel and Eric Violante to exceed your expectations in every job that we perform.
While we might specialize in mitigation, remediation, reconstruction, and restoration, we understand that we could not experience the success that has sustained us for over 40 years without loyal customers and communities that have embraced our role in disaster relief and recovery. We do everything possible to give back to our service area from our involvement in local charities, organizations, and partnerships with programs that seek to benefit life for all residents of Bristol and its surrounding areas including Boys & Girls Club, the Rotary Club, and the Forestville Village Association.
Our area is rich in history and culture, from the Mark Twain House and Museum to Elizabeth Park, with many of the properties throughout our region dating back as far as the 17th century. With our advanced approaches to restoration and effective recovery equipment, we can work to preserve these original building materials that could fall victim to disasters the same as we can with modern construction in homes and businesses throughout the sprawling Hartford region.
Customer service and satisfaction are at the heart of everything we do, from our fast 24/7 response to emergencies to our thorough restoration of every damaged property. We help you navigate the hoops of your insurance provider by keeping a network with Blue Goose and Professional Insurance Agents of CT.
Our SERVPRO of Bristol team wants every customer to become a customer for life.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Blue Goose Hartford Pond
- Boys & Girls Club of Bristol
- Central Connecticut Chambers of Commerce
- Community Associations Institute (CAI) (CT Chapter)
- Conn NAHRO Connecticut National Association Of Housing and Redevelopment Officials
- Forestville Village Association
- Professional Insurance Agents of CT
- Rotary Club of Bristol