Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire in the Kitchen--Bristol


The stovetop flare-up in this Bristol kitchen was quickly put out. The homeowner wisely stored an ABC fire extinguisher which suffocated the flames, but the gre... READ MORE



Bristol Fireplace Fire


SERVPRO of Bristol was on the scene this past winter to assist a local condo association with a multi-unit condo fire. The fire started in unit A as the new con... READ MORE



East Hartford Fire


SERVPRO of Bristol was called onto the scene one Sunday afternoon when this family experienced a devastating porch fire on the back of their home. This required... READ MORE