Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage In New Hartford


Don’t panic when a water damage incident strikes your New Hartford home you need to call the specialists at SERVPRO. Our crew is prepared to handle any si... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage Restoration In Burlington


Do not wait to contact our specialists at SERVPRO if your commercial property in Burlington has experienced a water damage incident. Our water damage specialist... READ MORE



Water Can Mean Mold Damage in Bristol


Water seepage, unnoticed and allowed to accumulate over several days, can lead to an eventual mold infestation. This double-whammy of water and mold damage is a... READ MORE



Storm Damage Secondary Damage in Plainview


The storm damaged the plumbing system when it breached this home in Plainview. Fortunately, the pooling water in the Before Photo is clean, not Category 3 Black... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Burlington Home


Fire damage struck this Burlington home when faulty wiring led to an electrical fire in the attic. The fire damage affected the roof trusses, drywall, wiring, a... READ MORE



Bristol Kitchen Meets Up with Water and Mold Problems


The exterior siding on this home in Bristol did not keep out a torrential rain that was compounded by a plumbing leak under the sink. This double-whammy of a wa... READ MORE



Mold Remediation In New Hartford


When our experts arrive at your mold damaged home in New Hartford, you can count on us to make it “Like it never even happened.” Our mold damage exp... READ MORE



Storm Damage – Bristol Home


Storm damage at this Bristol home occurred when a thunderstorm with accompanying high winds blew a tree on to the top of the home’s roof. The before photo... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage In Burlington


If your commercial property in Burlington experiences a water damage incident, you need to contact our experts right away. You can reach our water damage expert... READ MORE



Fire in the Kitchen--Bristol


The stovetop flare-up in this Bristol kitchen was quickly put out. The homeowner wisely stored an ABC fire extinguisher which suffocated the flames, but the gre... READ MORE